Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Comment about Making Comments on this Blog

Here is a problem Ma never had to deal with! If someone wanted to tell her something they would have stopped by her little house or sent a letter by mail if they were too far away.

Enter the crazy world of social networking!

It seems there were problems with trying to comment on this blog. I heard from several of you about this.

I just wanted to let you know that I looked into the problems and it should now be just as easy as pie to comment on here so please DO comment when you have something to say! I would LOVE to hear from you!

Not many people stop by my little house these days to chat, we are all too busy! So please think of commenting on here as a way to "stop by" and join in conversation for a bit. You are all invited!

3 comments:

SD_Mikey said...

I can attest that comments do indeed work.

MM Wall said...

just checking up on you to be sure I can comment!

MM Wall said...

..... and for the second time, perhaps it now saved my 'identity'.